First a few links, then some embedded clips below:
- What’s up with the river crossing in Yelapa, Mexico?
- Our Airbnb rental in San Pablo la Laguna on Lake Atitlan, Guatemala for about $450 a month
- Living under a volcano for a few weeks in an Airbnb rental in San Pedro, Guatemala
- A :20 view of what it’s like to take a ferry on Lake Atitlan:
- A :20 sample of music we got a kick of at a family-friendly event in Mahahual, Mexico:
*As always – we get nothing in return for our reviews, comments, and endorsements. We are 100% independent of the establishments or rentals or products in any video.
We simply offer our opinions and commentary, based on our experiences.