March 2018: We are in Lisbon, Portugal, and we love our cute apartment in the trendy Alfama district.
Budget travel posts with video features:
- What it’s like to ride an ADO bus in the Mexican highlands
- Tedly gets footloose in Marimba Park in Tuxtla, Mexico
- Our month-long Airbnb rental in San Cristobal, Mexico (at the bottom of the blog post)
- What’s up with the river crossing in Yelapa, Mexico?
- Our Airbnb rental in San Pablo la Laguna on Lake Atitlan, Guatemala for about $450 a month
- Living under a volcano for a few weeks in an Airbnb rental in San Pedro, Guatemala
Embedded short clips:
- A :20 clip view of what it’s like to take a ferry on Lake Atitlan:
- A :22 clip of the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace – soldiers march toward their duty.
*As always – we get nothing in return for reviews, comments, endorsements. We are 100% independent of the businesses, rentals, products or services seen in any video.
We simply offer our opinions and commentary, based on our experiences.